Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Plant A Tree Today - Thoughtful Tuesdays



It is the Thoughtful Tuesday today.

There are many people who have been close to God and have given us good thoughts to meditate on.

God's Word gives us many verses we need to pray about.

Today is dedicated to those thoughts, ideas, verses and words that make us think and make us want to be closer to God.


Here are today's thoughts!



If Christ were coming again tomorrow, I would plant a tree today.
Martin Luther


“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”
Isaiah 12:2
The Revised Standard Version


Sillä ei Jumalan valtakunta ole syömistä ja juomista, vaan vanhurskautta ja rauhaa ja iloa Pyhässä Hengessä.

Room. 14:17 KR33/38


This post is part of the Thoughtful Tuesdays series.

No comments:

Post a Comment