Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Heal Me, Oh Lord - Thoughtful Tuesdays



It is the Thoughtful Tuesday today.

There are many people who have been close to God and have given us good thoughts to meditate on.

God's Word gives us many verses we need to pray about.

Today is dedicated to those thoughts, ideas, verses and words that make us think and make us want to be closer to God.

Here are today's thoughts!




Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look at the stars.
Henry Van Dyke


Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise.
Jeremiah 17:14
The Revised Standard Version


Turvaa Herraan ja tee sitä, mikä hyvä on, asu maassa ja noudata totuutta; silloin sinulla on ilo Herrassa, ja hän antaa sinulle, mitä sinun sydämesi halajaa.
Ps. 37:3-4 KR33/38




This post is part of the Thoughtful Tuesdays series.

No comments:

Post a Comment