Tuesday, October 21, 2014

What Is Your Destiny - October 21st


Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
Lao-Tze

We build ourselves everyday.

And we become what we ourselves deem.

Our thoughts are a prophesy of who we will be.

What I think, I will say.

Only with control of my mind I can learn to control my thoughts.

The words what I say, will become what I will do.

Controlling my mouth, what I speak I can learn to control what I do.

The things that I do are who I will be in future.

My actions, are the fortune telling of the habits that I form.

When I control my actions, will I control the habits that I will develop.

My habits are who I am.

The character that I show to the world.

The personality that people around me perceive.

By controlling my habits I mold my character and become the person I want to be.

My character is my destiny.

When I grow old, I just become more who I am.

I will be overcome by my own character.

By controlling it, I can control who I will be.


Do not let your thoughts to be your destiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment