Monday, October 6, 2014

Grace Allows Us Blossom - October 6th


'Grace' is such a simple word, but it says so much. It's the amazing grace God gives you that steps in and allows you to blossom.
Michael McElroy

Nothing I have is mine.

It has only been given to me as a loan.

And less I want and need, of the things around me.

More I can concentrate on what is truly important.

It is not me,

Who acts in kindness.

I am not able,

To give true love.

In me, there is no

True forgiveness.

All things in me,

That are good and right

Are given through His grace.

And all acts of love and mercy,

Does He who loves me,


Through me and trough His unmeasurable love and grace.

10 comments:

  1. What a great post. Just what I needed on this rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great reminder! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminders. Definitely great reminders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific affirmation! I especially love the last quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a good quote! and so true. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! (Visiting from #TellHisStory)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This says, "More of Him, less of me." I love this reminder. Visiting from right behind you at Coffee for Your Heart! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Now I have "amazing grace" in my head ;)

    ReplyDelete