Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wisdom of the Lord

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth  forever.”

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.”

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.”

James 3:17 “But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.


Let me be pure and fear you,

let me be filled with your wisdom.

My feet want to follow you,

my eyes long to gaze into you.

I have no knowledge,

nothing of my own.

No understanding of the world,

that can measure to your ways.

I am just begining,

the road to holiness is so long.

I know I will tire,

I will cry for you.

Please, hear my cries,

do not leave me alone.

Let your wisdom be gentle,

full of mercy and kindness towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment