Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Give everything to God

To take all that we are and have and hand it over to God may not be easy; but it can be done; and when it is done, the world has in it one less candidate for misery.
Paul Scherer
Preach the word!  Be ready in season and out of season.  Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.
2 Timothy 4:2
The New King James Version


Some people confess a sin a thousand times, I tell them to confess it once, then thank God a thousand times for forgiving them.
Maurice Horn


It is hard to give to God what I have.

Every Christian knows how hard it is to hand your purse, or wallet, over to God.

But it is hard to give Him my family, my free time, my house,my computer, everything...

And it is even harder to trust Him to do good with it.

It seems that I am the true expert on me and my time and my needs and my things.

God should ask me...

Or should He?

No comments:

Post a Comment